All job positions are located in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands.
Join Triangle Studios
Triangle Studios is looking for talented programmers to join our team and help us conquer the world by developing kick-ass video games. We’re looking for people with 3+ years of experience as a professional developer, who have working experience with Unity 3D.
As a game developer at Triangle Studios, you will work in small teams on a wide variety of game projects. You will be responsible for creating high-quality game experiences that match the requirements and expectations of your team and our clients.
Triangle Studios is looking for people who share our core values
Game development is an organic process. For this reason, every team member is able to speak his mind, come up with solutions and approaches at all times. We involve all team members in the process of creating our vision for each project, from concept to completion. It is important to us that feedback from all team members is treated equally, and to make our games better with each iteration.
Creativity & Quality
We have a passion for games, and so do you! We infuse this passion in each of our projects by having an eye for details, improving user experience where possible and making products incredibly fun to play. We love it when you get excited about games you’ve played, and come up with new ways to enrich our projects.
Because game development involves many different professions, it is important for us to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the industry. Whether it’s an update to a tool we’re using, or completely new technology, we encourage all team members to be pro-active and aware of what is happening in their professional field.
We design and develop games for a wide variety of customers. Each customer has their own wishes and demands, and because of this, we have always kept a flexible attitude when it comes to creating something we haven’t done before. Whether it’s a new genre, or a new artstyle, our goal is to deliver the best user experience and highest possible quality.
- You are available to work full-time at our office in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
- You have 3+ years experience with game development
- You have 2+ years experience in Unity3D & C#
- You have shipped at least one title
- Your code is clean and properly structured
- You are able to review code from team members, and provide valuable feedback
- You are able to create modular and scalable technical designs
- You are familiar with SCRUM and able to work well in a small team (5-10 members)
- You can provide accurate time estimates for development tasks
- You are willing to create and implement innovative ideas, tools and workflows
- You are familiar with tools like Mantis, Jira, Basecamp and Trello
- You are able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Plus: Experience with iOS & Android development
- Plus: Experience with .NET server development
- Plus: Experience with VR (game) development
- Plus: Experience with Playstation 4 and Xbox One development
Why you should join us
- Work on exciting commercial projects as well as unique Indie-gems
- Development for a wide variety of gaming platforms such as: Mobile, PC (Steam), Xbox One and Playstation 4
- The ability to work in a talented team that is passionate about creating games
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Create prototypes for new games in our in-office game jams
Do you want to apply?
Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you!
We do not work with recruitment agencies or headhunters. Please do not contact us for recruitment services.
We require you to have an EU Working Visa. We are currently not able to employ people from outside the EU.
Still in school, but willing to learn all about the gaming industry? Might as well just give it a shot at Triangle’s for an internship! We regard investing in your future as very important at Triangle Studios, so we’ll make sure you work with as many new techniques, tools and platforms as possible. Want to find out what the possibilities are? Check the vacancies below.
Please note: Because of the large amount of submissions we’re receiving, it is taking us a lot of time to process each and every one of you. For the upcoming period of January 2019 until June 2019, please only submit your resume if you are taking a bachelor or masters level education in Computer Science, Marketing or if you are specializing in 3D Animation. Unfortunately, we cannot place artists (concept, 2D or 3D) at this time.
Our apologies if you have submitted your resume, but haven’t heard back from us.
Note: Unless otherwise stated, all jobs positions are located in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands.